Stephanie Abrams Albums
Album Cover
Album Title and Description
Pictures
Picture
Maggie McGee, our English springer Spaniel had a wonderful time watching the seagulls fly overhead and people on the beach playing ball and frisbee. She loved watching the sculptors create their works of art and almost everyone, except for a grumpy local resident who was decidedly annoyed that Maggie stood on the seawall to get a better glimpse, stopped to give Maggie a hug and a love! Have a look. . . and be sure to visit sabrams.com/blog for more info on this amazing event that took place in July, 2015.
Last updated: 08-08-2015 (02:08 PM)
Picture
The International Sand Sculpting Festival 2015 at Revere Beach, Massachusetts is an amazing event. Plan now to be in the are in 2016 so you don't miss the next one! Sculptors came from all over the globe. They were from Florida to Vancouver, BC, Canada, from Australia, Mexico, The Netherlands, and so many more wonderful places and they came together to make this event spectacular! You can see more photos and commentary at my blog at www.sabrams.com/blog and I hope you'll stop by! The works of temporary art are created along the point where the beach meets a very wide promenade so that you don't have to walk on the beach if you don't want to to see the works. It also means that you can see this attraction while walking with your dog who will be welcome on a leash on the sidewalk but not welcome on the beach.

Proof of that statement is found in the photos of Maggie McGee, our English Springer Spaniel whose photos lie herein and in a separate album devoted to Traveling Paws Revere Beach.
The artistic coordinator of the event also participated in creating the Centerpiece for the show and, with her partner/husband created a company called, "Sanding Ovations" which is based in Tampa, Florida. The Centerpiece honors the history of the city of Boston and its title is located on the sculpture.

The event generally starts 5 to 7 days before the judging of the works of art and people turn out to watch and document the progress the artists. The photos in this album were taken the day before the judging so most artists were very far along in creating their entry.

If you have any questions, put Ask Stephanie into the SEARCH box above and post them for me! I'll be happy to respond to you or have someone involved in the event get back to you.
Last updated: 08-08-2015 (01:33 PM)
Picture
What a wonderful way to spend a day at the beach! Maggie McGee, our English Springer Spaniel had the best time, too! She loved seeing the seagulls and people on the beach playing ball and throwing frisbees! Maggie made a lot of friends along the route as well. I interviewed Meredith Corso and you can hear the archived audio of the interview in HOUR 1 of the July 5th Travel WITH Stephanie Abrams show at:
http://www.sabrams.com/showNotes/shownotes.php?showID=000616#1859
Last updated: 08-08-2015 (01:09 PM)
Picture
What a wonderful way to spend a day at the beach! Maggie McGee, our English Springer Spaniel had the best time, too! She loved seeing the seagulls and people on the beach playing ball and throwing frisbees! Maggie made a lot of friends along the route as well. I interviewed Meredith Corso and you can hear the archived audio of the interview in HOUR 1 of the July 5th Travel WITH Stephanie Abrams show at:
http://www.sabrams.com/showNotes/shownotes.php?showID=000616#1859
Last updated: 07-25-2015 (01:49 PM)
Picture
Piper Lily Grace Bunny Rabbit enjoys romping about in Berkshire County in Western Massachusetts exercising, dancing, swimming with duckies, soaking up culture at the Williams College Museum of Art and dining! Jolly good.
Last updated: 05-23-2013 (09:51 PM)
Picture
When I am in NYC, I must make a pilgrimage to my favorite and sweetest place, Serendipity3. Here are photos of me with one of the founders of this amazing place, Steven Bruce. What a wonderful place and what a sensational and inspirational entrepreneur whose establishiment has made people happy for almost 6 decades!
Last updated: 02-05-2011 (09:41 AM)
Picture
Relais & Chateaux Executive Chef Patrick O'Connell, Editor of their cookbook of North American chefs, challenged me to prepare a menu of items from the cookbook. One of the items was his Apple Tart recipe. I am delighted that my apple tart came out as beautiful as the photos of Patrick O'Connell's own creation! Go me!
Last updated: 02-04-2011 (06:17 PM)
Picture
Antique Automobile Club of America 2008 Visit to Berkshire County, MA.
Last updated: 08-10-2008 (10:45 AM)
Travelers411 Featured Content
Travelers411 Mini Sites
Featured Content

Visit the Travelers411 Directory for
Platanitos Turtle Camp

Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for Platanitos Turtle Camp

The Platanitos Turtle Camp at Playa Las Tortugas is a destination on the north end of 11 miles of beach branded as “Costa Tortuga” on Mexico's Riviera Nayarit.

Travelers411 - Travel PR Sidebar Widget

Travelers411 Travel PR

Click here for user submitted announcements

Browse announcements or create an account to post and promote your own.

Click here for details

Travelers411 Mini Sites

Travel Deal for
Amtrak

Northeast Route Discounts: Save up to 25% When you Book in Advance

Click here for details

Travelers411.com Navigation
Featured Directory:  U.S. Space and Rocket Center
Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for U.S. Space and Rocket Center

The Center operates 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily and is closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.

Click here to explore.

The Travelers411 Family of Brands:   Travelers411.com     sAbrams.com     Travelingfeet.com     Jetset411.com

© 2018 Travelers411. All Rights Reserved. Travelers411 is a Registered Trademark. "Your Travel Community" TM. "Explore Your World" TM. Travelers411, all subpages and sub domains are protected by US Copyright law. We strive to respect the Copyrights of others. Please do not post material to this site for which you do not have proper permission from the copyright holder. To request use or report abuse please contact us.