View Single Post
Post # 25   Bookmark and Share Old 02-11-2011, 12:47 PM
Founder

When Stephanie first told me about the situation your school was in and why I was very impressed with selflessness of the senior class and compassion and understanding your decision to forgo the senior class trip in order to donate the monies to Derek's family to assist him. That selfless act really does deserve recognition, though of course none was expected when you made the decision.

The senior class as well as your instructors and families deserve recognition as well for instilling in you compassion and strong morals.

I'm so glad Stephanie was able to orchestrate this trip for your class and look forward to hearing more stories about your class, how Derek is doing, and the experiences and hurdles you all face along the way.

I'm sure your trip to Branson will be fantastic! Please keep us posted with updates...we're looking forward to seeing pictures from your trip!

Best wishes!
Dru