Sponsored Links
Click here to visit bso.org and to find out more info about the 2014-2015 Boston Symphony Orchestra schedule and ticketing information.
  Bookmark and Share #1  
Old 03-29-2012, 03:26 PM

Default New York Travel Tips Including Reviews on Hotels, Attractions, Shopping, Dining and More

Click to Expand. Dbl Click to Reduce.
If you’re planning a trip to New York, be prepared to be overwhelmed with the amount of sites that offer travel advice. After all I only had 5 days there and I had already invested more than that trying to decide what my best itinerary would be. And what was I gonna do? Carry around a binder with divider tabs as to options I picked out? And then go to google to map them just to find out I could never cover that much ground in 5 days? I was getting really frustrated.

Then, I stumbled upon a site TravelWithCarnet.com that has it all, and maps it all for you – even if you want to (ie) find a hotel that’s within walking distance the shopping district or the restaurant row you plan to indulge in.

Pick your favorites, the site will map them out and you can print it, or you can send the info to your smart phone and away you go!
  Bookmark and Share #2  
Old 05-16-2012, 01:50 PM

Default Planning a trip to NY? View Premium Entertainment Offers Before You Go

New York gets expensive, especially if you're visiting NYC. If you're an art lover like me, than you'll love this site that offers huge discounts (40-65% off) on theater tickets, operas, symphonies, orchestras, ballets, and performing arts, http://www.pavelife.com.

It's free to sign up & then you can search local offers on arts and cultural entertainment, plus you have the option of adding a nearby premium restaurant or luxury hotel at great prices. After you sign up, you can share the site with friends to get $50! Before you travel to NY, I highly recommend checking out local deals on Pavé Life. Enjoy your trip and let me know if you have any questions about the site.
Travelers411 Featured Content
Travelers411 Mini Sites
Featured Content

Visit the Travelers411 Directory for
The Fairmont San Francisco

Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for The Fairmont San Francisco

Centrally located in the heart of San Francisco with panoramic views of the Bay Area and steps from the iconic California St. cable car.

Travelers411 - Travel PR Homepage

Travel PR from
Reid's Palace

Reid's Palace

Travel PR From: Reid's Palace. Click here to listen now.

Five star deluxe hotel opened since 1891 and now part of the Orient Express Collection of Hotels.

Travel Deals Signup

Latest Travel Deals:

Travel Deals from CheapOair
Airfare discounter has great prices on key destinations

Signup for Travel Deals.  Click here to Join. Sign up for Travel Deals by email! We are dedicated to a no-spam policy. Signing up is easy and canceling your subscription is just as easy. Join our "Travel Deals" newsletter to start saving on travel Now!

Click to Submit Travel Coupon

Travelers411.com Navigation
Featured Directory:  Shannon River Cruises
Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for Shannon River Cruises

Join Rory Gibbons, Skipper of the Shannon Princess II and find out about his ship and its unique itinerary which gets into the hidden nooks and crannies of Ireland that most tourists never experience.

Sponsored by Tourism Ireland. www.ireland.com
The Travelers411 Family of Brands:   Travelers411.com     sAbrams.com     Travelingfeet.com     Jetset411.com

© 2013 Travelers411. All Rights Reserved. Travelers411 is a Registered Trademark. "Your Travel Community" TM. "Explore Your World" TM. Travelers411, all subpages and sub domains are protected by US Copyright law. We strive to respect the Copyrights of others. Please do not post material to this site for which you do not have proper permission from the copyright holder. To request use or report abuse please contact us.