Bookmark and Share #1  
Old 02-28-2010, 10:46 AM

Default san francisco giveaway

Can easy public transport to Monterey, CA be gotten from SFO? We'd like to surprise our nephew who is stationed there in the US Navy. Please advise.
  Bookmark and Share #2  
Old 02-28-2010, 10:50 PM

Default Monterey Airbus

I highly recommend the Monterey Airbus ! I took it from SFO to Monterey this past October. It was super easy- made a reservation online, arrived in SFO, waited a few minutes for the airbus right outside the airport, hopped on and arrived in Monterey in less than 3 hours. I guess I got lucky because the ride I took consisted of only me, another lady, and the driver. The driver even did double the work and became a tour guide as we passed interesting places down Hwy 101. It was a very pleasant and scenic experience. Hope this helps! Have a great time in Monterey!
  Bookmark and Share #3  
Old 03-01-2010, 10:46 AM

Default SF

San Francisco sounds like a great girlfriend get away. Have never been there.
  Bookmark and Share #4  
Old 03-01-2010, 11:45 AM

Default Monterey Airbus

I highly recommend the Monterey Airbus ! I took it from SFO to Monterey this past October. It was super easy- made a reservation online, arrived in SFO, waited a few minutes for the airbus right outside the airport, hopped on and arrived in Monterey in less than 3 hours. I guess I got lucky because the ride I took consisted of only me, another lady, and the driver. The driver even did double the work and became a tour guide as we passed interesting places down Hwy 101. It was a very pleasant and scenic experience. Hope this helps! Have a great time in Monterey!
  Bookmark and Share #5  
Old 03-01-2010, 02:30 PM

Default Take the AirBus and Relax!

http://www.montereyairbus.com/

Give the Monterey Airbus a ride! They're much more comfortable than a public bus, reasonably priced ($40-$45) and run regularly. If you book online you'll get a discount as well!

Have a great trip and hope your surprise is wonderful!

- Rich & Kelley

Share this thread on:

Travelers411 Featured Content
Travelers411 Mini Sites
Featured Content

Visit the Travelers411 Directory for
US Department of State, Department of Consular Affairs

Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for US Department of State, Department of Consular Affairs

There are over 8000 locations where you can apply for a US passport. Your US passport is the key for international travel and proof of citizenship while traveling. Standard and expedited passport applications are available.

Travelers411 - Travel PR Homepage

Travel PR from
Llewellyn Worldwide

Llewellyn Worldwide

Travel PR From: Llewellyn Worldwide. Click here to listen now.

Richard Southall, Author of Haunted Route 66 with over 100 spooky stories of over 2500 miles of the historic US highway.

Travel Deals Signup

Latest Travel Deals:

Travel Deals from CheapOair
Airfare discounter has great prices on key destinations

Signup for Travel Deals.  Click here to Join. Sign up for Travel Deals by email! We are dedicated to a no-spam policy. Signing up is easy and canceling your subscription is just as easy. Join our "Travel Deals" newsletter to start saving on travel Now!

Click to Submit Travel Coupon

Travelers411.com Navigation
Featured Directory:  Ceide Fields
Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for Ceide Fields

Explore a stone age civilization set on Ireland's rugged coast line and walk in 6000 year old footsteps. You will find a dynamic, underground visitor center and museum, outdoor guided walking tours, on site cafe along with breathtaking view ...

Sponsored by Tourism Ireland. www.ireland.com
The Travelers411 Family of Brands:   Travelers411.com     sAbrams.com     Travelingfeet.com     Jetset411.com

© 2013 Travelers411. All Rights Reserved. Travelers411 is a Registered Trademark. "Your Travel Community" TM. "Explore Your World" TM. Travelers411, all subpages and sub domains are protected by US Copyright law. We strive to respect the Copyrights of others. Please do not post material to this site for which you do not have proper permission from the copyright holder. To request use or report abuse please contact us.