Travelers411 Directory Widget Travelers411 Directory Widget
All Directories Sponsored Directory: Guinness Storehouse
Click here to visit the Directory listing for Guinness Storehouse

Guiness Interactive Museum Experience in the Heart of Dublin, Ireland

The Guinness Storehouse is located in the heart of Dublin, Ireland at the St. James's Gate Brewery and is one of Ireland's most popular tourist attractions.

The building features seven floors filled with interactive experiences that merge Guinness' long brewing heritage with Ireland's rich cultural history.

At the top of the Guinness Storehouse visitors are treated t...

Post # 1   Bookmark and Share Old 05-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Travel Expert
Default Thread Title:  Celebrity Tennis Coach Gabe Jaramillo

I am so pleased to have receive this lovely Guest Book entry from the tennis coach to so many major tennis stars, Gabe Jaramillo, who is Executive Director of the Club Med Tennis Academies. I'm so happy to share his remarks with you:

Stephanie ,

It was a real pleasure to meet you. As I told you before I have had many interviews and I enjoyed yours the most . You have this aura that makes people feel comfortable and the manner that you deliver the questions makes anybody feel at ease. I also had a great time listening to the vast knowledge that you have on so many different subjects.

I want to take this opportunity to express my feelings of appreciation and admiration and friendship.

Gabe

Gabe Jaramillo
www.clubmedacademies.us
www.itausa.com
Share this thread on:
« Previous Thread        |        Next Thread »
Travelers411 Featured Content
Travelers411 Mini Sites
Featured Content

Visit the Travelers411 Directory for
Giant's Causeway

Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for Giant's Causeway

Giant's Causeway is a unique geological area composed of naturally formed basalt columns. Visitors can take a guided tour of the area, use an audio guide, or explore on their own.

Travelers411 - Travel PR Sidebar Widget

Travel PR from
US Department of State, Department of Consular Affairs

US Department of State, Department of Consular Affairs

Travel PR From: US Department of State, Department of Consular Affairs. Click here to listen now.

Your US Passport is your key to travel abroad. Overview of passport office services and expedited services.

Travelers411 Mini Sites

Travel Deal for
Chart House Restaurant

Save 10% Every Day! Chart House Restaurant

Click here for details

Travelers411.com Navigation
Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for Jamaica Cultural Development Commission
Click here to listen to Natalie Morris, Regional Manager, Western Jamaica, Jamaica Cultural Development Commission, Montego Bay, Jamaica interviewed by Stephanie Abrams without commercials.
The Jamaica Cultural Development Commission, or JCDC for short, is focused on organizing arts based community competitions and programs within Jamaica to foster the development and promotion of Jamaican culinary, performing, visual and literary arts.
Jamaica Tourist Board. www.visitjamaica.com
The Travelers411 Family of Brands:   Travelers411.com     sAbrams.com     Travelingfeet.com     Jetset411.com

© 2015 Travelers411. All Rights Reserved. Travelers411 is a Registered Trademark. "Your Travel Community" TM. "Explore Your World" TM. Travelers411, all subpages and sub domains are protected by US Copyright law. We strive to respect the Copyrights of others. Please do not post material to this site for which you do not have proper permission from the copyright holder. To request use or report abuse please contact us.