no active on probe.
All Travel Deals Featured Travel Deal from Travelers411

New Travel Deal Posts Will Receive Free Upgrade to Sidebar Promotion

Browse Travel Deals or login to submit your own.

Click here for details

Post # 1   Bookmark and Share Old 02-12-2009, 05:23 AM
Default Thread Title:  Awesome New Adventure Trip West Virginia

Dave Arnold, Managing Director of Class VI adventures in West Virginia gave me an inside scoop on his upcoming canopy tour zip line, scheduled to open in April. DO NOT MISS THIS if you are an adventure person.

http://www.class-vi.com/tripinfo.cfm...RiverNameID=24

Have you ever watched the high wire balancing act at a circus? Well, now is your chance to feel that same type of thrill!

TreeTops Canopy Tour is the first canopy tour in West Virginia and the most exciting activity available, on-site, at the Class VI - Mountain River campus.

TreeTops Canopy Tour takes you high into the forest canopy where you (secured by a harness & cables) and led by professional guides, move tree to tree via a network of platforms & sky bridges, allowing you to quietly observe native wildlife and natural flora in this unique environment. Fast moving ziplines take you soaring through the tree tops for a thrilling ride over rugged terrain including Mill Creek (a pristine trout stream that races to join the New River at nearby Hawks Nest State Park).

Secluded by lush rhododendron and an old-growth Eastern Hemlock & White Oak forest, the Mill Creek gorge is home to whitetail deer, black bear and numerous other species of animals and natural flora. Mill Creek is also a bird watcher's delight as it's a major flyway for warblers, geese and humming birds.

From your Travel Tech Adventure Guru
Mike Evans
Post # 2   Bookmark and Share Old 03-30-2009, 04:41 PM

That will be a very exciting adventure to experience. I love outdoor and wilderness. Well, if ever we visit Virginia I am going to ask my hubby to stop by and fell the thrill. I am going to save the information for future use. thank you. Tennessee Limo
Post # 3   Bookmark and Share Old 04-30-2009, 11:32 AM
Andrew

that really sound a great adventure you have in West Virginia. My In-law lives in Virginia, and they said that please is really nice to live with. I hope one day I set foot in Virginia.
Post # 4   Bookmark and Share Old 06-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Founder

We interviewed Dave Arnold, Founder, Class VI-Mountain River, on the "Travel with Stephanie Abrams!" radio show on March 15, 2009. Shownotes for his interview are here, and you can listen to his interview here.
Post # 5   Bookmark and Share Old 06-15-2009, 10:12 PM
Default Thread Title:  west virgnia

Hi,

Thanks for sharing useful information about west virginia.

West Virginia is a great place to vacation irrespective of the age bracket that you fall under. In case you are just married, you would like the beauty of the Appalachia mountain range by taking a hotel accommodation towards the outskirts of the WV. This is the reason why you would find beautiful resorts and hotels providing attractive packages to travellers.
Share this thread on:
« Previous Thread        |        Next Thread »
Sponsored Links

Advertise with Travelers411

Reach a targeted audience with a specific interest in travel. Graphic and Text banner ads available.

travelers411.com/store

Travelers411 Featured Content
Travelers411 Mini Sites
Featured Content

Explore your World! with Travelers411 Directory Listings

Find great info on
Restaurants and Bars
Hotels
Car Rental
B&B's
Attractions
Entertainment

Click here.

Travelers411 - Travel PR Sidebar Widget

Travel PR from
Travelers411 Travel PR

Travelers411 Travel PR

Travel PR From: Travelers411 Travel PR. Click here to listen now.

Browse announcements or create an account to post and promote your own.

Travelers411 Mini Sites

Travel Deal for
Travelers411

Browse Travel Deals or login to submit your own.

Click here for details

Travelers411.com Navigation
Featured Directory:  Mount Falcon Estate
Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for Mount Falcon Estate

Click here to explore.

The Travelers411 Family of Brands:   Travelers411.com     sAbrams.com     Travelingfeet.com     Jetset411.com

© 2021 Travelers411. All Rights Reserved. Travelers411 is a Registered Trademark. "Your Travel Community" TM. "Explore Your World" TM. Travelers411, all subpages and sub domains are protected by US Copyright law. We strive to respect the Copyrights of others. Please do not post material to this site for which you do not have proper permission from the copyright holder. To request use or report abuse please contact us.

Sponsored Links

Advertise with Travelers411

Reach a targeted audience with a specific interest in travel. Graphic and Text banner ads available.

travelers411.com/store