Travelers411 Directory Widget Travelers411 Directory Widget
All Directories Featured Directory: Aer Lingus
Click here to visit the Directory listing for Aer Lingus

Ireland's Airline Flying from the US to Europe and Beyond

Ireland's airline featuring famous Irish hospitality and connecting the US with 25 European destinations from Hartford (BDL). Start your European vacation or business travel with Aer Lingus.

Click here to visit.

Post # 1   Bookmark and Share Old 10-20-2009, 04:58 PM
Default Thread Title:  5 Useful Tips for Business Travellers on Long Flights

So you didnít take manage to grab that business-class or the first-class seats?

True, long flights are rarely fun for anybody. Not to mention with jetlag, arriving at your destination looking zonked out and feeling extremely exhausted, simply just ruins your business travel trip... if you find it too difficult to cope with long traveling hours, youíre not alone!

Well, fret not, there ARE ways to counter that otherwise uncomfortable and leg-cramping business flight

Tip 1: Function over form. Choosing comfort over looks can be something hard for the gentleman or lady with impeccable dress sense. For the guys, a comfortable t-shirt and a semi-formal dark-coloured jacket greatly reduces the chances of you looking like a slob in a sweatsuit.

Ladies, thinking how that killer pair of heels definitely boosts your femininity does NOT help you feel more comfortable! Take off your shoes. Let your feet relax during the flight, and bring some comfortable socks to keep them warm. Carry along your flip-flops or slippers with you in a hand-carry bag. A scarf is a must-have item when youíre on long trips, since a good scarf not only makes you look good but keeps you warm throughout as well.

Tip 2: Bring and use scents, whenever possible. Applying citrus or mint-based massage oil and rubbing them on your temples and the back of your neck. This will help relax your body.

Tip 3: Have a favourite sweet. Pop in a breath mint, chew some gum, or suck on some candy to help keep your breath fresher, plus this will also ease the way you feel if you tend to suffer from motion sickness.

Tip 4: Although the aisle may be narrow, staying seated throughout your flight is not recommended. Get up and walk around to work out the kinks in your body. Go on and head to the back of the plane. You can even just stand still for a few minutes just to stretch out.

Tip 5: Ask for airline assistance from the cabin crew, in the form of a hot towel. A towel that is warm enough can not only perk your up but also bring circulation to the areas that you apply heat to.

Hope these travel flight tips help to alleviate the discomfort and make the necessary business flight enjoyable, or at least, more comfortable! The next time you fly, be try out some of these tips to keep yourself comfy on board.

Have a safe flight on your business trip!

shawn
www.GuideGecko.com
buy travel guides and become a writer or sell your own!
Post # 2   Bookmark and Share Old 12-23-2009, 03:03 AM
Default Thread Title:  RE:Traval Tips

Informative tip. When i had a travel to Pakistan i get some better tip from mysafetravel.com. I can say only because of there valuable tip i got back my life. I can thank them till my entire life for there wonderful advice during my journey.
Share this thread on:
« Previous Thread        |        Next Thread »
Travelers411 Featured Content
Travelers411 Mini Sites
Featured Content

Visit the Travelers411 Directory for
Boston Symphony Orchestra

Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for Boston Symphony Orchestra

Click here to listen to Ellen Highstein, Director of Tanglewood Music Center, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Lenox, Massachusetts, USA interviewed by Stephanie Abrams without commercials.

Considered one of the top orchestral ensembles in the world, the BSO, under the direction of Music Director Andris Nelson celebrating his second season in 2015-2016, performs in Boston's historic Symphony Hall from late September to early May and at their ...

Boston Symphony Orchestra
Travelers411 - Travel PR Sidebar Widget

Travel PR from
Amtrak

Amtrak

Travel PR From: Amtrak. Click here to listen now.

It's time to see New York and save 15 percent with Amtrak. Take your next trip outside big city limits and see more of what New York has to offer. ...

Travelers411 Mini Sites

Travel Deal for
Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Spa

Enjoy 1 nights Bed & Full Irish Breakfast in one of our ensuite bedrooms In Revas Spa enjoy a luxurious experience designed exclusively by our therapists using seasonal ingredients and products.

Click here for details

Travelers411.com Navigation
Featured Directory:  Boston Symphony Orchestra
Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for Boston Symphony Orchestra
Click here to listen to Kim Noltemy, Chief Marketing Officer, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Boston, Massachusetts, USA interviewed by Stephanie Abrams without commercials.
Considered one of the top orchestral ensembles in the world, the BSO, under the direction of Music Director Andris Nelson celebrating his second season in 2015-2016, performs in Boston's historic Symphony Hall from late September to early May and at their ...
Boston Symphony Orchestra. www.bso.org
The Travelers411 Family of Brands:   Travelers411.com     sAbrams.com     Travelingfeet.com     Jetset411.com

© 2015 Travelers411. All Rights Reserved. Travelers411 is a Registered Trademark. "Your Travel Community" TM. "Explore Your World" TM. Travelers411, all subpages and sub domains are protected by US Copyright law. We strive to respect the Copyrights of others. Please do not post material to this site for which you do not have proper permission from the copyright holder. To request use or report abuse please contact us.