Travelers411 PR Widget
Click here to visit the Directory listing for Caribbean Hotel and Tourism Association Education Foundation

March 1st and 2nd at New York Times Travel Show Silent Auction for Caribbean Vacation

Travelers411 Travel PR Player

Find out about the foundation and silent auction at the New York Times Travel Show March 1st and 2nd, 2013.

Post # 1   Bookmark and Share Old 05-30-2018, 06:55 PM
Default Thread Title:  Thinking of going to Iceland

I'm thinking about visiting Iceland, I've heard its an interesting place but don't really know that much about it. Can anyone discuss and share their experiences? Did you go with a group or use a tour company or just meander about? Thanks!
-Rosie
Post # 2   Bookmark and Share Old 01-04-2020, 07:23 PM
RA Anderson, Author
Default Thread Title:  Iceland, The Puffin Explorers Book Series

Iceland is a beautiful country with some of the nicest people I've ever met. On my first trip I rented an SUV with a tent on top and we drove around the entire country and stayed at random campsites that I had looked up online before leaving the US. I would recommend you take over nine days to really enjoy the sites if you are traveling around the whole country. The south part of Iceland is full of tourist but is well worth the visit. Hotel's are not cheap but I like the Foss hotels probably the best. Airbnb's are reliable and farm stays are fun but are basically a hostel with pets and farm animals and super nice people. If you are looking for a VIP trip may I suggest you contact FTM Travel christy@ftmtravel.com for a detailed trip.
If I had to do the trip again for the first time to Iceland, I would have loved to have books like Iceland, The Puffin Explorers Books to read and check out before planning my trip. These three books are not only a fun puffin story but it's filled with fun facts about Iceland and pictures of most of the places I visited.
I hope this helps you. Safe travels and enjoy exploring! RA Anderson
Share this thread on:
« Previous Thread        |        Next Thread »
Travelers411 Featured Content
Travelers411 Mini Sites
Featured Content

Visit the Travelers411 Directory for
Merrion Hotel

Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for Merrion Hotel

The hotel is set within four Georgian townhouses and a specially commissioned contemporary Garden Wing, and built around two private landscaped 18th century gardens.

Travelers411 - Travel PR Sidebar Widget

Travel PR from
Travelers411 Listener Call In Line

Travelers411 Listener Call In Line

Travel PR From: Travelers411 Listener Call In Line. Click here to listen now.

If you have a question or comment about a recent Travelers411 Radio Show or want to share your own travel story or suggest a topic for upcoming shows call the Travelers411 Listener Call-In line 24 hours a day at 415.796.6454. Each week we'll share the best calls on the air and answer your travel questions.

Travelers411 Mini Sites

Travel Deal for
Explore Ranches

$100 off your Explore Ranches getaway to any of our ranch properties for travel booked between now and December 10, 2020

Click here for details

Travelers411.com Navigation
Featured Directory:  Martello Media
Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for Martello Media

Martello Media has created interactive exhibits and installations for groups such as the Ireland Government to represent it at the World Fair, Guinness, the New York Public Library and more.

Click here to explore.

The Travelers411 Family of Brands:   Travelers411.com     sAbrams.com     Travelingfeet.com     Jetset411.com

© 2020 Travelers411. All Rights Reserved. Travelers411 is a Registered Trademark. "Your Travel Community" TM. "Explore Your World" TM. Travelers411, all subpages and sub domains are protected by US Copyright law. We strive to respect the Copyrights of others. Please do not post material to this site for which you do not have proper permission from the copyright holder. To request use or report abuse please contact us.