Post # 1   Bookmark and Share Old 06-28-2009, 09:10 PM
Default Thread Title:  Travel Agent that specializes in bicycle touring or adventure travel?

I am fond of bikes and would like to go on a tour. But many people are discouraging me. They think I am crazy and lack maturity. I want to know is there any travel agent who would support my idea?

Gene
Post # 2   Bookmark and Share Old 08-06-2009, 02:15 AM
Default Thread Title:  Advice

Hi I think everybody has right to live the life as he want.So if you are really interested in traveling by bike then you must go.There are many sites which can give you information about travel agent or you can consult with your friends.
Post # 3   Bookmark and Share Old 01-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Founder
Default Thread Title:  So has anyone been on a bike tour?

I'm sure you could ask your local bike group or bike shop where the real enthusiasts are but I'll bet some folks on our site have some first hand experience. We'll probably need a little more information to start making any recommendations that apply to your situation though.

1) Where are you from and where do you want to do your bike tour?
2) What kind of shape are you in and do you have a preference for terrain style or the demographics of the group you will be riding with.

I'm sure there are groups that specialize based on age, gender, lifestyle and riding ability so if you want to tap into exactly the right experience, we'll need to bring that information into the conversation.

-Dru
Share this thread on:
« Previous Thread        |        Next Thread »
Travelers411 Featured Content
Travelers411 Mini Sites
Featured Content

Visit the Travelers411 Directory for
U.S. Space and Rocket Center

Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for U.S. Space and Rocket Center

The Center operates 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. daily and is closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.

Travelers411 - Travel PR Sidebar Widget

Travel PR from
Tahiti Tourisme North America

Tahiti Tourisme North America

Travel PR From: Tahiti Tourisme North America. Click here to listen now.

Delicious overview of South Pacific Paradise.

Travelers411 Mini Sites

Travel Deal for
Chatham Bars Inn

The peaceful and restorative package created for two people boasts a 30-minute De-Stress by the Sea massage, complimentary breakfast at STARS, an in-room 30-minute meditation session, and a complimentary choice of nourishing products from our Spa

Click here for details

Travelers411.com Navigation
Featured Directory:  Hotel Derek, Destination Hotels
Click here to visit the Travelers411 Directory for Hotel Derek, Destination Hotels

Click here to explore.

The Travelers411 Family of Brands:   Travelers411.com     sAbrams.com     Travelingfeet.com     Jetset411.com

© 2018 Travelers411. All Rights Reserved. Travelers411 is a Registered Trademark. "Your Travel Community" TM. "Explore Your World" TM. Travelers411, all subpages and sub domains are protected by US Copyright law. We strive to respect the Copyrights of others. Please do not post material to this site for which you do not have proper permission from the copyright holder. To request use or report abuse please contact us.